Welcome to SnowBomb Website (the “Website”). The Website is provided by SnowBomb Company (“us”, “we”, or “our”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Website.
Content and Intellectual Property
The Website includes materials such as images, text, graphics, logos, designs, and other content (collectively, “Content”). The Content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may view, download, and print portions of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, but you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the Content for public or commercial purposes without our written permission.
Links to Other Websites
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Modification and Termination
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Website, temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
We may also terminate or suspend your use of the Website for any reason, including if you violate these Terms of Service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Website and its Content are provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.